Introduction of the Euromex EduBlue stereo microscope, different models
Deviating models means that these microscopes have cosmetic differences with the normal Euromex EduBlue stereomicroscope models. This can mean, for example, that the Euromex mark is not on it, there can sometimes be a slight color deviation, that the buttons are not blue but black and/or have minor paint damage. The price is also based on this. You buy these microscopes with a nice discount, but are satisfied with deviations that these microscopes have. The optical part is always in order!
Thanks to the exceptional quality of the optical components of the ergonomically designed Blue Line microscopes, beginner or advanced students can perform long and productive sessions on the microscope.
The Euromex EduBlue stereo microscope is ideal for education
They are available with two or three pairs of lenses for magnifications from 5x to 80x and have incident and transmitted LED illumination. The two parallel optical light paths enable 3D observation of small insects, plants, rocks and minerals.
Column tripod version of the EduBlue stereo microscope. Column design has the advantage that you can view larger objects. Even if it no longer fits under it, you can rotate the head 180 degrees. The lighting rotates and so you can illuminate the object well to observe the details.
Depending on the size of the subject, adjust the head via the column to approximately the correct height and focus with the blue buttons on the side.
In general, a column tripod is slightly less stable than with a rack and pinion.
Rack and pinion tripod version of the EduBlue stereo microscope. Focusing is done via the blue buttons on the side. The larger objects will not fit under this. The advantage is that the rack and pinion connection is a bit firmer and there is a handle on top of the microscope.
If you use much smaller objects, then your choice should fall on the rack and pinion tripod.
With the rotatable objective you set the final magnification. This choice is sufficient in most cases.
The choice consists of: 1x – 3x | 2x – 4x | 1x – 2x – 3x | 1x – 2x – 4x .
Revolving revolver with two objectives
- Revolving revolver with two objectives 1x/3x or 2x/4x giving a standard magnification of 10x and 30x or 20x and 40x
- Working distance of 60 mm
- Fields of view of 20/6.7 mm or 10/5 mm
- Other magnifications can be achieved by using other eyepieces.
Revolving revolver with three objectives
- Revolving turret with three objectives 1x/2x/3x or 1x/2x/4x, giving a standard magnification of 10x, 20x and 30x or 10x, 20x and 40x
- Working distance of 60 mm
- Fields of view of 20/10/6.7 mm or 20/10/5 mm
- Other magnifications can be achieved by using other eyepieces
All lenses are treated against fungus and have an anti-reflective coating for maximum light output
- Binocular head with 45° angled tubes
- Diopter adjustment of ± 5 is on 1 tube
- Adjustable eye distance between 55 and 75 mm
- Falling and incident 1 W LED lights can be switched on simultaneously and the light intensity of both lights can be controlled individually.
Delivery of the Euromex EduBlue stereo microscope includes:
- Euromex EduBlue stereo microscope
- Pair of 10x eyepieces
- External 100-240V power supply
- 3 rechargeable batteries for cordless use
- Dust cover
- Eye shells
- Instruction manual
- Packaging: Polystyrene.
- So there may be deviations on the product!!
Features of the Euromex EduBlue stereo microscope are:
- Designed for education
- WF 10x/20mm eyepieces
- Robust and sturdy, with captive eyepieces
- Two or three magnifications
- Available with ergonomic rack and pinion tripod and column tripod
- Eye-catching and falling 1W LED lighting
- With rechargeable batteries for cordless use
- 5.0 MP camera digital models available
- Ergonomic handle