Celestron Advanced VX
Celestron Advanced VX series.
The new series from Celestron is based on the old Advanced series. The mount is new, but the successful SCT telescope tube has remained.
There are 8 different models available, where we have chosen 7 of the 8 models. In addition to the existing 6, 8, 9.25 and 11 inch tubes, we also carry the 8 inch EDGE HD SCT. In addition, the 8 inch Newton and 6 inch refractor are also available.
This new mount is a big improvement on the old Advanced mount in every way. Celestron’s new Advanced VX series has been designed from the ground up with astrophotography in mind, setting a new standard in mid-level telescopes.
On the Celestron Advanced VX you will find many of the features that you will find on the most advanced mounts. Provided at a very affordable price. The Advanced VX mount is specially designed to provide the best possible astrophotographic performance for smaller telescopes.
Longer exposure times are possible using the permanently programmable periodic error correction. Take pictures through the meridian without doing a meridian flip, so you can continue shooting the night sky seamlessly.
The features of the Advanced VX have a significantly larger base than our previous design, improving stability under a heavy load. With the improved engines that offer more torque, they handle imbalance situations with ease. Experienced astrophotographers will be amazed by the possibilities and accuracy, but don’t forget the weight aspect.
This mount is transportable, stable and packed with useful technology, making astrophotography an interesting option, even for the beginner. Naturally, this new series is excellent for visual observation.
Some features of the Celestron Advanced VX series
- Tripod: legs 50.8 mm thick
- Power supply: Car adapter.
- Mount weight: 7.71 kg.
- Tripod height (Max): 1626 mm.
- Tripod height (Min): 1118 mm.
- Tripod weight: 8.16 kg.
- Counterweight: 5 kg.
- Latitude Range: 7 tot 77 graden.
- Motors: Low yaw DC Servo motors with encoders, both axes.
- Slew speeds: 9 slew speeds, 4 degrees / sec maximum.
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, planets and moon.
- Tracking Modes: EQ North and EQ South.
- Alignment Procedures: 2-Star Align, QuickAlign,1-Star Align, Last Alignment, Solar System Align.
- Communication Ports: 2x AUX porten, Autoguider port, RS-232 port (on hand control).
- Computer Hand Control: Double line, 16 character Liquid Crystal Display; 19 fiber optic backlit LED buttons.
- Database: 40,000+ objects, 100 programmable objects by user.
- Power supply: 12V DC 3.5 A (tip positive). There are various options for nutrition.
- GPS: Optional SkySync GPS Accessory.
Celestron Advanced VX 8 inch NewtonianAperture (mm): 200Focal length (mm): 1000Speed (f): 5Beschikbaar via nabestelling
Celestron Advanced VX 6 inch RefractorAperture (mm): 150Focal length (mm): 1200Speed (f): 8Beschikbaar via nabestelling
Celestron Advanced VX 700 MaksutovAperture (mm): 180Focal length (mm): 2700Speed (f): 15Delivery time: 1 to 3 business days
Celestron Advanced VX 6 inch SCTAperture (mm): 150Focal length (mm): 1500Speed (f): 10Beschikbaar via nabestelling
Celestron Advanced VX 8 inch SCTAperture (mm): 203.2Focal length (mm): 2032Speed (f): 10Delivery time: 1 to 3 business days
Celestron Advanced VX 8 inch Edge HDAperture (mm): 203.2Focal length (mm): 2032Speed (f): 10Delivery time: 1 to 3 business days
Celestron Advanced VX RASA8Aperture (mm): 203Focal length (mm): 400Speed (f): 2Delivery time: 1 to 3 business days
Celestron Advanced VX 9.25 inchAperture (mm): 235Focal length (mm): 2350Speed (f): 10Delivery time: 1 to 3 business days
Celestron Advanced VX 11 inch SCTAperture (mm): 280Focal length (mm): 2800Speed (f): 10Delivery time: 1 to 3 business days
Celestron Advanced VX montering gotoType: EquatoriaalTracking system: Volledig automatisch (RA+DEC)GOTO: JaDelivery time: 1 to 3 business days