With the Celestron Nexstar SE Series you are in the driver’s seat! Choose an object from the menu and the telescope will find it for you.
Using the NexStar technology, the telescope has the ability to locate nearly 40,000 objects. If you don’t know which object you want to choose, simply use the tour function. By means of this function you can choose from 30 best objects of that evening.Read more
The Celestron NexStar SE can not only find objects, it also gives you information about the objects found on the LCD screen of the hand controller. This telescope gives you the chance to enjoy stargazing.
It is simple to use and extremely easy to transport. Using the SkyAlign software, all you have to do is enter the date, time and location and aim at any bright object in the sky and the telescope will do the rest.
Some features of the Celestron Nexstar SE:
- Ready to use in a few minutes.
- Hand controller with a database of nearly 40,000 objects.
- The telescope can easily be disassembled from the mount without tools.
- All models feature StarBright® XLT coating for maximum light transmission and clarity.
- SkyAlign makes it possible to align the telescope on any 3 bright objects, making alignment a simple task.
- The hand controller is easy to update via the Celestron website.
- Including NexRemote software for controlling the telescope via the PC.
- Includes The Sky software with 10,000 objects and star charts to print.
Celestron NexStar 4SEAperture (mm): 102Focal length (mm): 1325Speed (f): 13Delivery time: 1 to 3 business days
Celestron NexStar 5SEAperture (mm): 125Focal length (mm): 1250Speed (f): 10Delivery time: 1 to 3 business days
Celestron NexStar 6SEAperture (mm): 150Focal length (mm): 1500Speed (f): 10Delivery time: 1 to 3 business days
Celestron NexStar 8SEAperture (mm): 203.2Focal length (mm): 2032Speed (f): 10Delivery time: 1 to 3 business days