Shelyak Star Analyser 200-F
Star Analyser exist in two versions:
* Star Analyser 100 to be used most of the time with or without a prism to make a grism
* Star Analyser 200-F specialy design for an use in a filter wheel
The Star Analyser is a high efficiency transmission diffraction grating, blazed in the first order. Simple to use, this is best entry-level instrument to discover spectroscopy with your telescope.
* 100 gr/mm or 200 gr/mm grating
* very easy to use
* protected by optical glasses
* optimized for first order
* standard filter ring (1.25 inch)
* power of resolution R ~100
* prism available to boost to R ~130 for the Star Analyser 100
The Star Analyser 200-F is a high efficiency 200 lines/mm transmission diffraction grating, blazed in the first order. It is mounted in a standard 1.25 inch diameter low profile threaded cell, compatible with most telescopes and accessories as well as thin filter wheels. It has been designed to make the production of low resolution spectrum images of a wide range of point like astronomical objects as easy as possible. It complements a wide range of types of camera used in astro-imaging. It can however also be adapted for visual use.
If you do not intend to use a Star Analyser in a filter wheel, we recommend you to use a Star Analyser 100 which will provide a similar resolution without too much dispersion.
To mount your Star Analyser 200-F in a filter wheel for unmounted filters, you can use the SA200-F mounting kit.
All accessories are on the Star Analyser home page.