Shelyak Alpy guiding module spectrografie:
Alpy guiding module is the key element to use your Alpy 600 spectroscope to observe the stars. A reflective slit replaces your standard slit.
Your telescope field of view can then be recorded by a guiding camera, to select the star you observe and to allow long exposures with your spectroscope.
* slit size: 23µm (3mm long)
* M42x0.75 thread to telescope
* backfocus (from front plate to slit): 34mm
* C-mount for guiding camera, (backfocus 17.5 mm)
* weight: 260g
* size: 90x65x75mm (without guiding camera)