Guide scope Mount is a high-quality product crafted out of machined Aluminum and black anodized. The compact, ultra-strong and stable mount features independent alt-azimuth adjustments. Each adjustment provides +/- 12° of movement, to easily target suitable guide stars.
Guidescope mount equipment can be mounted 3 ways:
- 1/4 20 standard tripod socket – ideal for piggybacking cameras, telephoto lenses, spotting scopes etc.
- Mounting rings – attach directly to the adapter (rings not included)
- Sky-Watcher/Vixen style dovetail bar – 44mm (1.75″) (dovetail bar not included)
Flexible mounting options to attach to telescopes
- 1/4 20 tripod socket – mount to existing piggyback mount
- 4 holes located towards the edge of the base – bolt directly to a wide mounting rail