Shelyak Star Analyser 100
Star Analyser exist in two versions:
* Star Analyser 100 to be used most of the time with or without a prism to make a grism
* Star Analyser 200-F specialy design for an use in a filter wheel
The Star Analyser is a high efficiency transmission diffraction grating, blazed in the first order. Simple to use, this is best entry-level instrument to discover spectroscopy with your telescope.
* 100 gr/mm or 200 gr/mm grating
* very easy to use
* protected by optical glasses
* optimized for first order
* standard filter ring (1.25 inch)
* power of resolution R ~100
* prism available to boost to R ~130 for the Star Analyser 100
The Star Analyser 100 is a high efficiency 100 lines/mm transmission diffraction grating, blazed in the first order. It is mounted in a standard 1.25 inch diameter threaded cell, to be compatible with most telescopes and accessories. It has been designed to make the production of low resolution spectrum images of a wide range of point like astronomical objects as easy as possible. It complements a wide range of types of camera used in astro-imaging. It can however also be adapted for visual use.
If you intend to use a Star Analyser in a filter wheel, we recommend you to use a Star Analyser 200-F.
Look for our accessories: spacer, M42-31.75mm adapter and the 3.8° prism to increase resolution.
All accessories are on the Star Analyser home page.