kenmerken Atik 383L+ color
- 8.3 MP 5.4µm vierkante pixels voor hoge resolutie imaging.
- Ultra lage leesruis voor hoge sensitiviteit.
- Lichtgewicht, een verademing voor de focuseer inrichting.
- uiterst efficiente set-point koeling tot max. 40ºC onder omgevings temperatuur.
Uitstekende software voor imaging overname en voorverwerking.
- Sensor Type: CCD ? Kodak KAF 8300 17.6mm x 13.52mm
- Horizontale Resolution: 3362 pixels
- Verticale Resolution: 2504 pixels
- Pixel Size: 5.40 ìM x 5.40 ìM
- ADC: 16 bit
- Uitlees ruis: Typical 7 e-
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Voeding: 12v DC
- Maximale opname : Unlimited
- Koeling: Thermoelectric with ?T=-40°C max, set point controller.
- Gewicht: 500 gram
The new Atik 383L+ is an 8-megapixel camera using the Kodak KAF-8300 CCD. A huge amount has been written about this CCD to justify its place in astronomers’ hearts. We can sum it up succinctly by saying that it’s a fabulous CCD, with a huge number of good-sized pixels, and is currently available at an irresistible price.
This sensor has redefined mid-range astro-imaging, making multi-megapixel cooled cameras much more accessible.
Atik prides itself on providing cameras offering the very highest image quality at a reasonable cost. We see no reason to change. We have built on the success of our highly-regarded Atik 314 platform to support Kodak’s KAF-8300. This immediately offers a huge number of advantages, including the very low read-noise circuits and the reliability of using this established design.
The key to any high-quality camera is the ability to convert light collected by the sensor into digital information, while ensuring that as little noise as possible is added. The digital image needs to truly reflect the light collected. The Atik 383L+ achieves this, having:
- Very low read-noise, 7 electrons, on a par with many Sony sensors, enabling faint details to be detected.
- Great linearity, with a regression correlation coefficient of R = 0.9998 over the range 1,000 to 64,000, making the camera suitable for sensitive photometric measurements.
- The bias frame histogram from the camera shows the ideal Gaussian shape, indicating that maximum detail can be extracted on processing.
The Atik 383L+ is a dream combination of low-noise electronics and a scientific grade sensor that we are able to offer at a fantastic price. Whether you are an established imager, or are just starting, the Atik 383L+ is a great choice.
What’s included in the box?
- camera body with 2” adapter
- 3-metre USB cable
- 1.8-metre battery power connector (car lighter plug)
- CD-ROM with drivers, software and user’s manual (PDF)
- Quickstart guide (paper)
- Our highly acclaimed Capture software is included for camera control and data acquisition, and plug-ins are included to allow use with Astroart and Maxim DL.
- A universal (110-230V) power adapter is optional.
System requirements: Windows 7 or higher and a USB 2.0 port.